Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new beginning


Yesterday was a hectic day. It was my last day of Finals, and I spent almost a week prior to said day, studying for the two particular Finals I had to take. And wasn't it just like me, I was calm up until the Finals, through them, and even after them as I drove home content that I'd done my best.

Then I got home. Suddenly, I'm so shaky I can hardly hold anything; the shakiness continues through my congratulatory dinner and only stops when I follow it up with some chocolate Pocky sticks. Go figure--chocolate seems to be able to cure me of just about anything, except being completely wired from the lack of stress I'm facing in my post-final hours.

Which is why I still find myself awake and thinking back on this semester. It hits me that although I am finished with my classes, one class has left me with a strangely-named blog and an even stranger desire to keep it going.

So here is the first post of my "new" blog--completely assignment free and 100% me. The updates will probably be slower in coming, but I can promise they'll be more interesting than my previous ones! Thanks to everyone who stuck by me throughout my "classroom" blog, and to everyone who will continue to read now that I have more freedom about what I'm writing! 

~*~Rebekah~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment